Explore German food culture one recipe at a time. Here you will find traditional German recipes in English. Explore the cultural background of these dishes and learn how to cook like a German.
- Traditional German Cheesecake (Käsekuchen)
- Moist Streuselkuchen (German Crumb Cake)
- Donauwelle (Danube Cake / Schneewitchen Kuchen)
- German Poppy Seed Cake (Mohnkuchen)
- Raclette Ideas – a Guide to your Perfect Dinner Party
- Homemade Jager Sauce – German Hunter Sauce (Jägersoße)
- Basic Recipe for Rahmsauce – German Cream Sauce
- Classic Pork Cordon Bleu Schnitzel
Looking for something specific?
Feed your sweet tooth with these delicious desserts for any season
See more dessert recipes →
Side Dish Recipes
A great side dish can complement a meal. German cooking is full of side dishes. Take your pick:
See more side dish recipes →
I tweak my recipes all the time. Here are the latest updates.