Explore German food culture one recipe at a time. At MyDinner you will find your favorite traditional German recipes in English. Learn more about German cuisine through recipes and food. Whether you are new to German food or have been brought up with it, I am sure, you'll find a recipe you'll love.
- The Ultimate Guide to German Christmas Food
- Authentic Stollen Recipe - a German Christmas Cake
- Old fashioned German Butter Cookies
- Easy Marzipan Cookies Recipe
- Spitzbuben (German Jam Cookies)
- Traditional German Red Cabbage and Apple (Apfelrotkohl)
- Easy German Potato Dumplings (Kartoffelklöße / Kartoffelknödel)
- Traditional German Beef Rouladen (Rinderrouladen)
- Raclette Ideas – a Guide to your Perfect Dinner Party
- Homemade Jager Sauce – German Hunter Sauce (Jägersoße)
- Easy German Apple Streusel Cake (Apfelstreuselkuchen)
- Basic Recipe for Rahmsauce – German Cream Sauce
Looking for something specific?
Feed your sweet tooth with these delicious desserts for any season
See more dessert recipes →
Side Dish Recipes
A great side dish can complement a meal. German cooking is full of side dishes. Take your pick:
See more side dish recipes →
I tweak my recipes all the time. Here are the latest updates.