Quick Pistachio Feta Dip
This feta dip is a delicious mezze spread. This dipping sauce goes well with french bread or pita
Servings 8 people
- 100 g shelled pistachio nuts 3.5 oz
- 75 ml olive oil 2.5 fl oz
- 300 g feta cheese 10.5 oz
- 2 teaspoon dried dill
- 30 g fresh coriander 1 oz - remove the leaves from the stems
- 1 garlic clove peeled and crushed
- 1 chilli remove the seeds if you dont like it too hot
- 3 teaspoon greek yoghurt
- juice of half a lemon
Grind the pistachios in the food processor for 30 seconds.
Add the rest of the ingredients (olive oil, feta cheese, dill, coriander/cilantro, garlic, chilli, Greek Yoghurt and lemon juice) and grind to a smooth paste.
Season with pepper. (Add salt is necessary as the feta cheese is already quite salty)
Serve with pita bread or baguette.
Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 422mg | Potassium: 201mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 531IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 209mg | Iron: 1mg